Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day





Mixed in with all the mushy and sentimental portions of my Mother's Day card, there was something that made me laugh out loud: "I wouldn't survive a day without you by my side. My clothes would always be dirty, my kids would be terrible, and my dishes...well, my dishes would still be dirty, but your intentions are good." Well, I just can't be good at everything!

With Alfonso at work today, I have to admit it felt more like an ordinary day with the kids. Yes, my nerves were worked a bit this afternoon, but the day ended well. I gave Spencer a big old hug and told him how glad I was to be his mommy. He bounced back the compliment and said, "Mommy, I'm so glad I'm you're brother." Too cute!

2 comments:

Christian and Christen said...

First of all your kids are incredibly beautiful and I think I could easily be convinced to buy these pics...even if I did not know them.
Second when did you become an incredible photographer... if I ever get married, can I hire you for pics?

Heather said...

your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Really Heather wanna teach me???
I miss you, we NEED to get together soon!!!