Monday, September 1, 2008

Anytime is a good time for sugar cookies





Today was Spencer's last full day before preschool starts again tomorrow.  Well aware that this mom was in full-blown sentimental mode, he mentioned he wanted to make cookies with frosting.  So began my search for a sugar cookie recipe.  The recipe itself isn't hard to find, its just deciding which recipe to use that had me scratching my head.  After finding one I liked, I added nutmeg.  My friend Heather added some to the dough she made for our cookie baking day and I swear I could have eaten the whole batch right up before it entered the oven.  Thankfully, I had the kids there to stop me :).  


1 comment:

Heather said...

ahhh isn't nutmeg the GREATEST!!!
mmmmm cookies, we need to get together and make cookies again!!!