Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two years ago today...




And the same day, two years later...




Today, we celebrate the Mia's arrival into our arms. Our life would surely be incomplete without her and her spunky personality.

We're hoping to return to Guatemala around her fifth birthday. She's understanding her story a bit more and we want her beloved "Lamalama" to be a natural part of her life. She has a loving foster family just dying to see her again and a country and culture we look forward to sharing with her.

She's just so, so precious.

4 comments:

D and C said...

That is so awesome Heather. What a beautiful little girl. As we being our adoption process, I only pray it turns out as beautiful as Mia's. I hope to be as good of a parent as you have been. You are awesome. Thanks for this post.
D

Anonymous said...

Little Mia is so precious-we can't believe how much she has grown up.

love ,

grandpa

Denise Wilson said...

Congratulations :) Your family is adorable.

Heather said...

I hope the same for you, Deanna!

I'm far from a perfect mom though! Remember this is my blog and I decide what's written and NOT written :).