Sunday, October 25, 2009

Star student



Spencer was Star student in his class last week. He filled out a poster full of information all about him and presented it in class. He loved the attention (got a little Daddy in him) and had an extra special week to fill the Star student role as Halloween is a BIG deal in kindergarten.

In his own (filled-in) words:

My favorite color is blue
My favorite food is nacho (that's what he wrote, which is our fault, I guess)
My favorite animal is a warthog (I was seriously surprised and puzzled by this)
Safari West is my favorite place
When I grow up I want to be a Ghostbuster (when Spencer sounds out and spells this himself it looks like Gosbsdr)
My favorite thing to do is to play with my dogs (if he was being honest, I think the word torture would be included somewhere in this statement)
If I had one wish, I would wish for my tooth to fall out (two loose teeth)

No comments: