Monday, December 21, 2009

Spencer's 6!





December is a busy month for most of us, but you add a birthday (or two) into the mix, and things get even crazier. Despite the busyness, we're determined to make our near-Christmas baby feel special (mostly because I am a near-Christmas baby too and I know how it is). We gave Spencer the reigns and let him dictate our day, which he loved. Our agenda included pumpkin waffles, bowling, Taco Bell, a movie, and macaroni and cheese dinner (we talked him into a little broccoli too).

A huge part of me can't believe out little guy is 6, but at times and in a good way, it feels like he's been here for so much longer. I can hardly remember life without him. He's certainly loved.

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Wow - time flies! I am glad you are blogging again. Sometimes its the only way I can keep up with the family. Cute, fun, what a great holiday we all had. I agree with Spencer - Mac and Cheese - my all time favorite (only with ketsup on it). Did I ever teach you to eat it like that?