Thursday, July 24, 2008

Five Days of Camping=Lots of pictures AND Laundry

...which would explain why I'm uploading pictures and not loading up laundry :)

We spent five days camping at Rollins Lake in Grass Valley. Three days of the trip were spent with friends and the last two we spent as a family. Fun, fun! Dirt, dirt!! Just enough time away from home to realize I can live without those creature comforts AND enjoy myself.

It was neat to spend this week camping as it was the very same week we found out about Mia two years ago (July 25th to be exact). On our way into the campsite, we passed the very same 76 gas station where we got THE call (first place our phones had reception). It was neat to relive this experience in my head and have the little rugrat in the back seat.











1 comment:

Heather said...

fun fun! where did you guys go???
I want to see you again soon!!! :)