Monday, April 23, 2007

Hoping for the best, but preparing for "second" best

We're well aware that if we get another kick-out (from PGN) we will certainly miss Mia's first birthday. I know it was just plain ignorant of me, but I never thought we'd be faced with this. We've had some time to mull things over and I think we have a plan (I know, dangerous-huh?!). While our hope is to be released from this PGN soon, we could very well be in for another round. We have to face it. So, we made our way to the post office to file for a passport for Spencer. He's three and not really into the whole picture thing lately. So, yes maybe I was a bit nervous when it came to picture time at the post office. And maybe I did use a bit of bribery...I'll admit it! Thankfully, there's a no smile required policy when it comes to passports. That's right up our alley.

We still hold out hope for good news, but we're determined to be with Mia on her birthday no matter the circumstances. We want Spencer to realize Mia is more than a fictional character that exists solely in pictures or the occasional two minute video tape. Oh, and our arms are just aching to hold her again too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So tell me what did you bribe Spencer with ;-)