Friday, May 25, 2007

Missing my "old" job?!

So, a few mornings ago, my hubby informed me that I was yacking away in my sleep (again!). It is something I've done for a good portion of my life, but now I have a sleeping buddy to record all the fabulous phrases that slip from my lips. I'm sure it is scary to see a lady completely asleep, but with her eyes open. Apparently, he's not scared anymore because he usually keeps the conversation going until I eventually wake up (completely confused by the way). I guess I called him "Trixie". Now, let me explain...I worked with "Trixie" for six years at an insurance company, so no jokes please! From there, I grabbed Alfonso's chin and told "Trixie" that he, I mean she, better get to work. That's strange! Trixie, I know you read this blog, and I must apologize that I used my lowly CSR position to order you around! I'm not sure what ever came over me!

Or, am I? Lately, I've been having frequent work related dreams and it has been four years since my departure. I never thought I'd miss that little office, but I do. I love being a stay-at-home momma and I've never imagined going back to work for real "dough". I do miss something being mine and I wonder if my subconcious is just confirming this. I didn't play a big role, but I had my niche...my area of expertise. Ya know?

I'm craving it again...a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or, maybe it's because of all of this insurance talk! - shelly