Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Now that's just plain mean!

Last night, we had a game night. Before kids, we played games all the time, but this hobby just doesn't happen much anymore. It was nice putting hubby in his place with by outstanding Scrabble win. Ah, the joy of winning by three points!

Afterwards, I asked him to show me how to do the Roger Rabbit. Do you remember that dance move? As a youngster I could never master it no matter how hard I tried. Last night I was determined. I gave it my best shot and HE LAUGHED. And after he laughed, he laughed some more. And in between the laughter he told me that my attempt was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.

Apparently, I was not only blessed a lefty, but God threw two left feet into the mix too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

heather, don't worry, after years of dance i still cannot do the roger rabbit lol!