Friday, December 7, 2007

Night out on the town,



but it isn't what you think. After dinner, I packed the kiddos in the car and headed out to look for (any) lit homes. We found more than a few, and some even impressed me. We drove around the neighborhood for about 45 minutes (sorry Fonz...this killed my m.p.g. average), just until the popcorn ran out and the whining started. Mia was in awe; I've never heard the word "Wow" more in my life!

Tonight I reminisced a bit about my Christmas light outings. One outing in particular came to mind. I'm not sure how old I was, just that I was with two of my favorite people: Grandma and Grandpa Simon. I remember taking extra care as I buckled the two elf dolls alongside me. Not one lit display comes to mind now, just the time spent together.

No comments: