Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just me and Spence



Naptime is practically torture in our house at times. I feel like I spend two hours losing every ounce of sanity patiently asking my son to keep his voice down. Some days its just not worth the effort to be down to one kid if you know what I mean.

Alfonso had some school work to get finished, so realizing I'd on my own during naptime, I thought it just might be easier for all parties if both Spencer and I left the house. It was a beautiful day, a nice break between rain storms, so we went to Contra Loma and walked around and explored. I wasn't planning to be there very long, but Spencer was really having fun, so we stayed a long while. I had my camera along and though the bright sun may have killed my chance at taking the shot I was hoping for, I wouldn't trade our fun in the sun for anything.

Nope, not even chocolate :)

1 comment:

Candi said...

These shots look pretty perfect to me. Especially that last one.

My, how he's growing!