Monday, February 9, 2009

Tell me what you love?

I'm going on day number two without hubby/daddy, and we miss him.  Badly.

Yesterday could be placed in the category of "awful" and it wasn't something I wanted repeated again today.  Not.fun.for.sure.

I made a (cheap) Valentine's Day craft with the kids this afternoon.  We (I) cut out paper hearts with some craft paper we had laying around and I asked the kids to tell me what/who they loved.  I figured I'd get a few interesting, but they were all precious.  The "love list" included:  Daddy, Mommy, Jesus, Daddy and Mommy, "ho-ho-ho" (that's Mia's way of referring to Santa Claus), Christmas, "tookie" (Mia loves cookies), Scooby-Doo, Mimi (Mia loves herself...never would have guessed a two-year-old would be so self-absorbed :)  ), Scout and Cooper (our doggies).

Afterwards, the kids decorated their hearts with glitter paint and plenty of it.  I'm not sure if our hearts will ever dry.



No comments: