Thursday, September 13, 2007

When we picked Mia up, we received three disposable cameras filled with pictures of her from the last year. Can I tell you just how neat it is to have pictures of Mia with her foster family? I'm sure each picture will surely be a treasure for her one day.

Sifting through the pictures, we quickly realized why the girl was so deathly afraid of bath time in our big tub; In Guatemala she took her bath in a little round tub. Quite a change!

I have this itch to write about a more serious matter, but I know today just isn't the day. I'm fairly certain my brain is fried. I was driving through town today and saw a license plate that read 'TUITION'. So laugh away when I tell you that I was in the car trying my very best to figure out what in the world TWO-I-TIE-ON was. In my defense, it isn't often a license plate is SO simple.

Therefore, the serious matter will have to wait.

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

ahhhhh the suspense!

don't worry I still don't get the 'tuition' plate ???

And sorry about the deleted comment... not sure how that happened???