Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Very First Kiss


From the very start, Mia's been the recipient of my kisses. When I've asked for a kiss, or a beso, she'd just lean her head down a bit and offer her forehead as the place to plant a smackaroo. Until yesterday, that is.

Once again, I asked for a kiss, but this time was different. Mia looked at me and this time she wanted a real kiss. This time I was the recipient of a big, wet, open-mouthed kiss. I was so thrilled, I told Alfonso to watch...again and again.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

to many more mommy .. daughter kisses. what a special moment!!

Heather said...

awwwwww

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Robert and I couldn't be happier for you and the family. We have been touched by your experience and the growth that we have seen in your children and your relationship as a couple. We are so excited to witness this blessed life you all lead. Thank you for sharing it with us. We miss you guys, we will have to hook up soon! Congrats on such a beautiful family!
-Amy Wallace