Tuesday, March 18, 2008




The kids and I colored our eggs this afternoon. Spencer ensured each egg was as vibrant as possible. I'm almost certain the color will make it through the shell. Thankfully, I'm not a fan of hard boiled eggs :).

Mia observed from her perch (AKA highchair). After seeing Spencer's mess, I was a bit hesitant to involve our adventurous daughter in the egg dying process. Instead, she was provided plenty of stickers and made her own little mess. My carpet is thanking me!

1 comment:

Mrs. Tumnus said...

i was just thinking this morning about how we dyed eggs together last year, and how i need to hurry up and get a dying kit and some eggs (and how easter always seems to sneak up on me every year)... and then i checked your blog just now and saw you dying eggs without us... not that i was mad or anything, but a little sad because i miss you, and at the time we had no idea that would be our last time to dye eggs together... which, in an obviously miniscule way, is actually quite appropriate for the easter week / good friday mindset... isn't it amazing how different our lives are since only a year ago? i betcha those disciples said stuff like that all the time too...