Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We're going camping?!



Spencer's been a bit excited about this camping business he's overheard. We missed out on roughin' it last year because we were hesitant to make any plans without knowing when Mia would be coming home. This summer will be different, or so we hope :).

With our camping trip in mind, he announced he was going to get us packed. I thought this "packing" would be interesting enough, so I went along with the plan. Spencer decided it would be best to use our rolling suitcases (I think we'd most likely be laughed at) and then invaded the cabinets. He finished earlier than I expected. Apparently we'll be taking the trip without any clothing, but plenty of smelly stuff, including: deodorant ("Daddy needs to wear this everyday so he won't stink"...glad I was left out of that one!), baby oil (your curious aren't you?), bar soap, and a bottle of lotion I've had since before we were married (spring cleaning?!). And all this packaged nicely in a small zippered case.

Now that would make for an interesting camping trip.

No comments: