Saturday, October 4, 2008

My new favorite cookie recipe


I'm on a roll.  Why stop now?!  Peanut butter and chocolate...could it get any better?

Before I seem to take any sort of credit, I did find this recipe on the web (not sure where?) after Spencer said he wanted peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.  

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter (we used chunky...the only way to go)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light.
Add egg and mix until fluffy.
Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.  After, add to wet ingredients.
Bake for 10-12 minutes
Try not to eat the entire batch in one sitting 

2 comments:

Sarah Morehouse said...

I have to admit...I was snoopin' around Denise's friends' blogs and came across this recipe! We baked them yesterday and they are SO good! :)

Natalie said...

These are delicious. I made them with the kids the other day & we took them to a friends house to share... so I wouldn't eat them all!!