Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Painting

Painting takes concentration.  Exhibit A

and Exhibit B

"Hey, Ma.  Here's my scariest face!"

"What?!  That didn't scare you?"

Mia may be adventurous, but the girl hates to be messy.

Once I promised she'd eventually get cleaned, she was all smiles.

I love this kid.  Isn't his non-smile smile cute?

I even love the occasional cheesy-grin.  I love her!

Painting pumpkins has become our "thing" the last few years.  More than likely, its developed into a tradition of sorts because its far easier to complete than convincing a four year old that early October is not the time to carve pumpkins.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have the coolest kids.

Denise Wilson said...

Looks like fun! Your kids don't take a bad picture! So cute.

Christian and Christen said...

i want to hear about Mexico!!