Sunday, October 19, 2008

Perks...we all got 'em





We went to visit Alfonso at the firehouse today. It was our very first trip to see him since his promotion. We dropped off some cookies and took a (short) ride in the fire engine. Spencer, known for his question asking ability, didn't fail Dad a bit. His curiosity has peaked and his list of questions was proof of a genuine interest...or brilliant deception. We'll give Mia few years and I'm sure she'll find it just as interesting. Today she was far more interested in climbing on things she shouldn't and "tookie" (cookie) time.

3 comments:

3 Little Monkeys said...

That Spencer is sooooo adorable! I miss him so much! Glad you guys had fun and I would really appreciate an invite to the next Tookie Time. 8 )

D and C said...

You guys have such a beautiful family!!!!
I am so happy that you guys are happy!!

Patty B. said...

These are great memories in the making for Spencer and Mia. I still remember climbing all over the fire trucks when I was their age.