Monday, November 24, 2008

Cabin getaway

This past weekend was spent with friends in a beautiful cabin.  The weather was gorgeous.  While we had no fresh snow while we were there, we found just enough snow to do some sledding and make a few snowballs.  With no itinerary, we spent quality time with good friends.  
Mia took out the powerwheel for a ride during one of our walks.  The poor kid was later pummeled with more than a few snowballs.  It wasn't the snow on her that seemed to bother her, instead she was upset about what landed on her "bikt" (you'd probably call it a "bike").  As she brushed off the snow, she looked at me and said, "Mama, my bikt".

I call this "Going,..."

"...going,..."

"...GONE!"

Maybe severing of the tongue was a possibility, but at least the noggin was protected

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the pictures. I love how mommy is not in the photo's?? I am glad you all had a great getaway.