Monday, November 24, 2008

Park Day

Yes, yes, here's post two for the night.  If I'm lucky I might even get a third in too.  We've been gone ten out of the last fourteen days, so life has been a little busy.  I know...poor me.

I meet up with my friend Heather because it had just been too long.  The kids had a blast and no money leaving the ol' pocketbook is always a good thing.  And because its still early, I'll offer a little photo narration of a part of our day.

The kids are on safer "ground" in this picture. We had tried to tour the pond, but found ourselves instead running from geese. Despite the reveal of empty pockets, the geese were certain bread was hidden somewhere. All eyes on the geese.

Initially we believed the chase was over, but the geese were relentless. Maybe it was the look of fear in Mia's eyes. Here's Mia observing the return of our stalkers.

And in case you missed it, or you find a little one clearly in distress hysterical, here's a closeup.

Before you judge me harshly, the geese were really, really far away and the picnic bench was plenty tall. 

Spencer allowed me to snap a few pictures of him.  What a handsome little guy.

No comments: