Sunday, July 29, 2007


Did you know that elephants are pregnant for a FULL 22 months?!
Oh, do I feel their pain!
__________________________________________________________

Okay, on a serious note (for a wee bit, anyway!), it is the night before we leave and I thought I better make one last and quick post before I sign off.

If you think about it, please pray for us and Mia. We are all in for an adjustment, but my heart sure breaks for her as she is in for the greatest change of all.

We will be without computer access at least for the first few days of our trip. I'll be sure to post an update on Friday as that is THE day Mia arrives. WOW!


Heather, thankful MY due date has finally arrived!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I check in on your blog here and there, and was pleasantly surprised to see this today! :) Hope you guys have an awesome trip, and can't wait to see pics of Mia home with her family, finally! :) :) :)

3 Little Monkeys said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! I am praying and you know it!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Tears feel my eyes for you and Alfonso. I know you have been heart broken for awhile now Heather. You three will be the best family for this amazing little girl Mia. She will grow to love you all quickly. I will be praying for you and the bonding you will all need. I love you guys and am so excited for you. Safe travels my dear friend. I love you. God is GOOD!
Jenn