Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!



Dear Mia,

Today is your very first birthday! I can hardly believe it!

I had a little bit of time to myself today. After my class, I went next door to the ice cream shop and bought a scoop in honor of you. Sure it was my favorite flavor, but I think you'd approve. I lit a candle (pink, of course) and just at the right time, blew it out. Just steps away from my little celebration was the same park I played at when I was a little girl. Mia, I sure could see you there too!

We are eagerly awaiting your arrival. You've been in our hearts, but we want you in our home!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Spencer

P.S. Spencer just had to buy you a little something. Jada the giraffe, is tucked away in your room waiting for a snuggle.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to Mia!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to our swet Mia... You are a great mom Heather!