Wednesday, July 18, 2007



I seriously LOVE older people. I'm sure this is near and dear to my heart because I was so close to my grandparents. My hubby frequently insists, "You'll REALLY love me when I'm old!" The problem is, then I'll be old too!

I've spent the last two years driving for Meals on Wheels once a week. When I started Spencer was in his velcro mode; he could walk, but just wouldn't. And now, he's truly the highlight of the week. Boy, oh boy, is Spencer sure loved...forget me! A lot of the folks on my route have been my originals and today I had to say my goodbyes. As we prepare for Mia's arrival, I know that it just isn't realistic to take two kids on the route.

It is tough to wrap up this chapter of my life, but I know an even greater chapter follows. More than likely, this is one I'll revisit in the near future :).

No comments: