Sunday, August 12, 2007


I confess, it is just too nice to stay home all day. Today we went to the pool down the street for a little dip. And this isn't just ANY pool-this pool is equipped with it's very own sandy beach. While at the Marriott in G.C. we went swimming a few times and Mia seemed very comfortable in the water, so we figured it was a safe bet. It was! I apologze as I have NO pictures to share. Believe it or not, my risk-taking hubby thinks sand and a nice camera don't mix. Phooey!

Spencer was sure to bring his turtle googles with. We picked up the googles while in Guatemala after he was adamant that we bring him back something turtle. That is something I MUST take a picture of. Speaking of Spencer, I was intentional in spending a bit of one-on-one time with him today. When I asked him what he wanted to do, he exclaimed, "I want to make the biggest sandcastle I never seen!" Thankfully, he has seen few sandcastles so I believe we succeeded!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Heather, so glad to hear the updates! Mia is just beautiful and looks very happy to FINALLY be with her family!! How is she sleeping? ;)