Friday, August 3, 2007

She's Here!



Mia arrived this morning! We met the foster family in the lobby and headed to our room for a bit more privacy. Spending time with her foster family was certainly a blessing, but our hearts sure broke as we witnessed their tears. We're forever endebted to the family as they provided for Mia in a way we could not.

So far her transition has been smooth, but we expect her grief will become more obvious soon. In the meantime we are enjoying the giggles, smiles, and shoulder shaking (she loves to dance and clap!). We have never seen a cuter toddling beauty...yes, the girl is walking!

Until tomorrow...

Hugs,
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can not contain my joy for you and I can not even imagine the joy you all feel. She is with you, God is sooooo Good! I can't wait to meet her.
Love,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see her. Who is her favorite? You or her wonderful new father?